In this post, HDM cover “What is the difference between Blog and Website”?
When you complete read this article, then you will understand where you want to invest your time in a blog and a website.
Please continue reading this post here you will understand about a Blog and a website related more topics like:- the difference between a Website and a Blog?, what is a website?, What is a blog?, How many types of Blog and Website, What is points of a blog and website? For example, what is the between a website and a blog?
What is a Website?
Most people use websites! Because in this we can make a lot of sub-menus. In which we can add the page of our services, product category or blog if you want!
A website is a collection of web pages that are related to each other. They are all identified by a common domain name.
Any person, business organization, government or non-profit organization can create a website. The pages of a site are linked using hyperlinks.
Different types of websites are available on the World Wide Web (www). Business websites that include company,
Below Some Points of a website!
- A website may be static and Dynamic
- A blog is a part of a website, but not the only thing.
- A site uses a page to add content
- A services page that displays what they have to offer for the visitors
- Website follow a hierarchical order
- Website follow one and two way of communication
- A site requires coding knowledge
- A design portfolio of work
In the below table are Some Websites, for Example!
|1. Box||2. Evernote||3. Wikipedia|
|4. Facebook||5. Odesk||6. Envato|
What is Blog?
A blog is where you want to share your knowledge with the world. So that people can benefit from your experience and can explain to others.
The blog is a way by which you can share the knowledge and ideas of yourself and your business with the world. A blog is different & the Website is Different.
There are a lot of blogs on search engines so that you can also strengthen your memory and use it in your business.
Whenever someone needs information about something, he uses a blog. He reads it and gets an answer.
Everything began from a weblog (1997) that was close to home and in which an individual would diary their day. Blog as a word left ‘weblog.’
Below some points of a Blog!
- A Blog is always Dynamic
- The blog uses any page or post
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds for posts and comments for feed-readers like Feedly, etc.
- Blog follow the reverse chronological order
- Blog in a commenting system that invites readers to participate in the communication and leave behind comments
- A Blog follow two way on communication
- A blog doesn’t require Below are Some Blog Websites, for example!
- Blog posts are being by date, category, author, tags, and sub-categories.
In below table are Some Blog sites, for example!
|1. Techcrunch||2. Mashable||3. Cnet|
|4. ShoutMeLoud||5. LifeHacker||6. Gizmodo|
Difference Between a Blog and a Website
Even today, many people do not know what the difference between a blog and a website is.
Whatever website comes to them, they consider it a website, even if it is a blog site. Even today, most people try to understand this answer.
Conclusion Blog and Website.
A blog and a website work in altogether different ways fill different needs and create diverse momentary outcomes.
Notwithstanding, they are both essential to expand your online presence and to fortify your online business notoriety.
They work well together, and indeed, you will see positive outcomes over the long haul if they are a part of your business online.
Whatever information is in this post has been shared by the Internet. If you find this post useful and have any suggestions, then definitely contact us by commenting.