In this topic, HDM cover “what is the difference between Blog and Website”? Most people are using the website because in website add a blog page and write a post. Without a website, the blog cannot run. A website adds a lot of menus. When you complete read this article then you understand what you need Blog and Website. Below we define what is the difference between Blog and Website, what is a website?, What is a blog?, Types of Blog and Website and what is the difference between Blog and Websites example?
What is Website?
A website is an accumulation of related web pages, including interactive media content, normally related to a typical space name, and distribute on no less than one web server.
A website might be available by means of an open Internet convention (IP) organize, for example, the Internet, or a private neighborhood (LAN), by referencing a uniform asset locator (URL) that distinguishes the webpage.
Websites can have numerous capacities and can be utilized in different designs; a website can be an individual website, a corporate website for an organization, an administration website, an association website, and so forth.
Websites are regularly devoted to a particular point or reason, running from stimulation and long-range informal communication to giving news and instruction.
All openly available websites, all things considered, comprise the World wide web, while private websites, for example, an organization’s website for its workers, are regularly a part of a web.
Below Some Points of a website!
- A website may be static and Dynamic
- A blog is a part of a website, but not the only thing.
- A website uses a page to add content
- A services page that displays what they have to offer for the visitors.
- Website follow a hierarchical order
- Website follow one and two way of communication
- A website requires coding knowledge
- A design portfolio of work.
Below are Some Websites for Example!
|1. Box||2. Evernote||3. Wikipedia|
|4. Facebook||5. Odesk||6. Envato|
What is the Difference Between Blog and Website?
What is Blog?
A Blog is a craft of keeping up and distributing on a blog and includes aptitudes, for example, composing, web-based life showcasing, website streamlining, altering, just to make reference to yet a couple.
Everything began from a weblog (1997) that was close to home and in which an individual would diary their day. Blog as a word really left ‘weblog’.
A lion’s share of individuals particularly business visionaries saw its potential in advertising and that is the means by which blogging start off into what it is today. This occasions, the blog does both as energy and an approach to profit from the blog.
Below some points of a Blog!
- A Blog is always Dynamic
- The blog uses any page or post
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds for posts and comments for feed-readers like Feedly, etc.
- Blog follow reverse chronological order.
- Blog in a commenting system that invites readers to participate in the communication and leave behind comments.
- A Blog follow two way on communication
- A blog doesn’t require Below are Some Blog Websites for Example!
- Blog posts are being by date, category, author, tags, and sub-categories.
Below are Some Blog Websites for Example!
|1. Techcrunch||2. Mashable||3. Cnet|
|4. ShoutMeLoud||5. LifeHacker||6. Gizmodo|
Conclusion Blog and Website.
Blog and Website work in altogether different ways fill altogether different needs and create diverse momentary outcomes. Notwithstanding, they are both important to expand your online presence and to fortify your online business notoriety. It is imperative to have both as part of your online nearness. They work well together and certainly, you will see positive outcomes over the long haul in the event that they are a part of your business online.